Riksja is expanding, in the Netherlands and in its international network. To keep up with this expansion we are looking for a CFO 2.0!
What does success look like?
- You’re in control of the financial health – position and relation – of our (international) company.
- You forecast, manage and control the forecast with business sense and accuracy.
- You advise on financial and investment activities and provide strategies
- You analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- You are in charge of the finance team, oversee operations, set goals and objectives and design a framework
- You create a financial awareness at Riksja Travel and provide the teams and leaders the right dashboard and tools to be in control
- You improve the financial performance and create high standards in finance
- You develop trends and translate this to the company’s finances
- You conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- you liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
- You correspond with other teams, discuss company plans and agree on future paths to be taken
- You are the contact person for the banks for financial topics like foreign currency hedging and company financing
- You will spend 20% of your time visiting the UK and Germany
- Proven track record as a Finance leader or Finance director
- Master degree in finance or economics
- ‘Getting things done’ and hands on mentality
- Outstanding communication skills to advise the leadership team, manage the stakeholders and build strong relationships
- Strong (bold) decision making skills
- You are down to earth, reliable and you’re always in for a good laugh
- You are passionate about finance and results and a people person
Why is this a great job & company?
We are a passionate bunch of people working for an awesome travel company. We want to make a sustainable difference and impact in this business. We want to create a chain of happy people working for us, making our travellers happy by delivering outstanding service.
Riksja’s founder Marius Appelman started this company by himself in his attic. Riksja Travel has now grown into an international travel organisation with a well known name in the travel business. We have offices in The Netherlands, Germany and the UK with 250 employees in total (of which a 120 work in the Netherlands).
Nowadays, we have a turnover of approximately € 100 million (of which € 56 million is generated in the Netherlands). The average age of our staff is around 36 years. Almost all of our employees have a college degree.
Together with our management and travel experts, we want to make an ambitious step to the next level and make our (new) business more valuable/impactful. With our agile mindset and mentality of getting things done, we want to take a step further in growth and new business models.
We offer a package deal with great working conditions such as an inspiring office, a competitive salary, interesting profit sharing, training and development opportunities and last but not least our famous Happy Hours after work.
Curious and interested?
We are looking forward to meet you! Send us your resume and we love to hear what caught your interest! An assessment and screening will be part of the procedure.
You can apply until the end of August; we will start interviewing in September.
Acquisition about this vacancy is not appreciated.